HOW WE WORK
You’re probably not interested in lists of manufacturers and detailed specifications for individual machines, so we won’t bore you with any of that unless you want to talk about it.
We’re not tied to any particular manufacturers so we’ll simply focus on the best print solutions for you and your team.
Every client gets a full print audit with recommendations of changes they can make to reduce costs, save time and reduce paper usage where necessary.
Delivering Hassle-free Printing
- Most clients want to reduce their print costs by improving their systems and processes to make it easy for staff to use less paper, ink and waste less time.
- In essence, our clients want a hassle-free, cost effective printing set-up, and that’s exactly what we deliver. We start by looking at how we can make your offices more efficient.
- Once installed, your machines will be remotely monitored and any error codes come through to us. Which means that we’ll often know if there’s a problem before you do, with many issues dealt with remotely. We ensure that we’ll be there promptly if we need to fix anything.
- Remote monitoring also allows us to be informed of vital information such as toner levels – we’ll get an email when your toner levels hit 20% which enables us to order more and have it delivered to your door with plenty of time.
The Print Audit
- When we work with you, we start with a full print audit so we can see exactly how you work and then come up with the best solution for you. We’ll look at how paper moves around your offices, as well as assessing your current printing practices.
- There is no disruption for you – we’ll come into your offices for up to half a day, at a time convenient for you – and then all monitoring is done remotely for the following month (or longer if required e.g. in larger offices).
- After your audit we’ll make suggestions that you can implement immediately to reduce your costs. We’ll also inform you of things you can change over time to further improve your systems, cut costs and reduce paper usage.
- There’s no rush to implement the recommendations and many of our clients choose to put some initial changes in place and then make further changes gradually over the course of a short, medium or long term plan.
If you’re interested in working with us to make improvements to your printing and workflows, please give us a call on 01242 546940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.