EPSON Technology Solutions for Retail.
Epson technologies are designed to create more engaging, effective customer service to create valuable and memorable customer experiences to support staff in retail.
Epson’s integrated solutions are designed to alleviate and manage queues, protect customer and business data whilst generating insight to enable personal interactions between staff and customers
“As a company, Epson is dedicated to facilitating a positive technological shift by developing solutions that will make workforces more efficient and more productive.” – Mr Usui, President of Seiko Epson Corporation
Making the connection
Epson technology helps retailers increase sales opportunities through secure access and privacy controls to intelligent POS systems.
But HOW do we do it?
- Integrating new Epson hardware into your current IT infrastructure seamlessly through backwards compability.
- Protecting critical data with Epson’s high speed scanners by scanning documents directly into your preferred storage system through a pass word protected PDF.
- Efficient document management from Epson WorkForce Pro scanners and multifunction printers which route information at the point of capture and put insight at the centre of a customer relationship.
- Achieve high performance and low total cost of ownership with superfast, eco-efficient WorkForce Enterprise series – colour A3 Multifunction printers using inkjet line head technology; capable of delivering superb print quality at speeds of up to 100ipm with high capacity cartridges that deliver more printed pages from fewer supplies compared to laser.
- Create standout promotions using vivid, colourful labels printed by you, the retailer using our ColorWorks range.
- Print faster for less with Epson’s WorkForce Pro RIPS A4 and A3 printers; offering lower cost per prints, quicker print speeds and low running costs.
- Create stunning signage that’s quick and easy to update with Epson’s laser installation projectors, all in high definition.
A personalised service for every customer
Tablet POS printing – The compact TM- M30 receipt print is ideal for environments such as hospitality and specialist retail outlets as its optimised for tablet and PC.
Digital Signage – Using an Epson market leading projector, retail outlets are able to create engaging, dynamic signage in store – bring visual merchandisingto life onto walls, ceilings, floors and confined spaces
Capture and protect data – The Workforce DS-780N is Epson’s most intelligent scanner to date; the touch screen and networking capabilities make sharing and securing documents easy.
Print high volumes at speed – Print high quality documents at superfast speeds of up to 100ipm with Workforce Enterprise – reliable, environmentally friendly A3 Multifunction Printer with optional finishing capabilities.
ALL AVAILABLE THROUGH FINNICK SOLUTIONS.
As the main Epson supplier for the South West, Finnick Solutions is proud to be your ‘go-to’ for office equipment. We pride ourselves in providing local schools and offices with the highest-quality of printers, projectors and scanners.
Finnick Solutions have been awarded the prestigious Gold Plus Business Partner status with Epson. Managing Director, Chris Stock, has more than 25 years’ experience in the print and photocopier industry. We work with clients in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and the surrounding areas from financial, legal and business sectors. These include accountants, solicitors and other legal and professional services.
Looking to purchase an Epson Projector? Visit our online store, Finnick Online HERE